Cornell President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship is a possible source of funding for outstanding postdoc applicants to the lab.
- Congratulations to Dr. Heather Meyer for winning the LPS publication award in the field of Genetics Genomics and Development for 2017.
- Congratulations to Dr. Dana Robinson for defending her PhD April 4, 2018.
- Congratulations to Lila Luna for her Master’s Degree July 13, 2017.
- Congratulations to Adrienne on getting Tenure and being promoted to Associate Professor July 1, 2017.
- Congratulations to Xinran “Maggie” Ma on her Honors Thesis! May 23, 2017.
- Congratulations to Dr. Heather Meyer for defending her PhD July 21, 2016!
- Congratulations to Catherine Chen who received High Honors for her Honors Thesis!
- Congratulations to Adrienne for the award of an NSF Career grant!
- Congratulations to Dana Robinson for passing her A exam September 9, 2015!
- Congratulations to Mingyuan Zhu for passing his A exam August 20, 2015!
- Congratulations to Dr. Xian Qu for defending his PhD May 19, 2015!
- Welcome to the lab Mingyuan Zhu and Dana Robinson, our two newest plant biology graduate students!
- Congratulations to Clint Ko, who graduated May 25, 2014 with Honors in Biology! He will start graduate school at MIT next fall.
- According to Dr. Roeder, the next 100 years of plant biology are difficult to predict, as she expects unimaginable advancements to take place in the field. Read: The Cornell Daily Sun/A History of Science: One Hundred Years Of Plant Biology. Sept.4, 2013.
- Congratulations to Heather Meyer for passing her A exam July 12, 2013!
- Adrienne Roeder and collaborators Arezki Boudaoud, Richard Smith and Chin Biu Li were awarded a 3-year grant from the Human Frontiers in Science Program for the study “From stochastic cell behavior to reproducible shapes: the coordination behind morphogenesis.” Work on the study will begin September 1, 2013.
- Effective January 15, 2013, Adrienne Roeder was awarded a 3-year grant from NSF’s Division of Integrative Organismal Systems to study the “Feedback of cell cycle on cell type in Arabidopsis organogenesis.”
- Congratulations to Xian Qu for passing his A exam October 2, 2012!