- Welcome to the lab Mingyuan Zhu and Dana Robinson, our two newest plant biology graduate students!
- Congratulations to Clint Ko, who graduated May 25, 2014 with Honors in Biology! He will start graduate school at MIT next fall.
- According to Dr. Roeder, the next 100 years of plant biology are difficult to predict, as she expects unimaginable advancements to take place in the field. Read: The Cornell Daily Sun/A History of Science: One Hundred Years Of Plant Biology. Sept.4, 2013.
- Congratulations to Heather Meyer for passing her A exam July 12, 2013!
- Adrienne Roeder and collaborators Arezki Boudaoud, Richard Smith and Chin Biu Li were awarded a 3-year grant from the Human Frontiers in Science Program for the study “From stochastic cell behavior to reproducible shapes: the coordination behind morphogenesis.” Work on the study will begin September 1, 2013.
- Effective January 15, 2013, Adrienne Roeder was awarded a 3-year grant from NSF’s Division of Integrative Organismal Systems to study the “Feedback of cell cycle on cell type in Arabidopsis organogenesis.”
- Congratulations to Xian Qu for passing his A exam October 2, 2012!